No replies to this topic

#1 gaoyong

gaoyong

Journeyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:36 AM

If you have played rs game for a long time,you should know that it is harder and harder to farm rs gold in runescape.So more and more rs players prefer to buy runescape gold from online store instead of farming them by themselves. Of course, there is some risk for you to buy runescape gold online, but you can avoid these risks if you do it right. Following is some tips for how to buy runescape gold safely.

First, you should find a reliable website to buy runescape gold. Once you searching in Google, you will get thousands of website for rs gold. So how can you find the reliable one? Just check the price, the website and the live chat. Usually if the price of the runescape gold is really low, you should be careful as their gold maybe just hacked from others. After you find the right area to purchase rs gold, the second query comes: How can I buy runescape gold and what payment methods can I use to finish the order? In the present time, all you need regarding payment for runescape gold is just a Paypal account, which may be one of the most well-known techniques using the globe for gold sellers to accept your payment. And usually most belonging towards gold sellers needed a verified Paypal account to reduce fraud.

Smart sellers have been engaged in undertaking this business to offer you another choice when taking pleasure using the game: you can pick to purchase affordable rs gold from the web when you have spare dollars then the sellers will delivery you the gold as soon as quickly.If you don't know how to choose a trusted website,you should read the article above carefully.I hope you can enjoy buying safe and cheap runescape gold online after reading.