Some uses I can think of:
- Press a key/random key at a timed/random interval (easily done with a batch file)
- Waypoint to Waypoint , Moving between cities automatically, etc.
- Tab, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 (Loop forever)
- Surrounded by yellow con mobs in WoW for instance
- Games that have combat/chat logs (like SWTOR) can be fully automated by using a log parser ( Microsoft LogParser ) on a shared network drive. A simple batch file that scans for keywords, then executes an EK1 script for that word ( IE "start combat" kicks off combat.bat ).
I think this is a huge evolution from macro software to macro hardware (undetectable at that). I really want to get one of these (contributed already) so I'm spreading the word so that they meet their goal and make them. If you are at all interested in this, buy one and tell your friends!
GAMERS UNITE !
Their Campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/emukey/
Their Website: http://emukey.com/
Edited by hardcoreuser, 05 December 2012 - 06:48 PM.