• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 ceez

ceez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 11:33 PM

it can be done like jason said, just do a google search for "unattended iwndows xp" you'll get all the information you'll ever need and then some! :)

#22 Guest_Rene Bisgaard_*

Guest_Rene Bisgaard_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2003 - 01:25 AM

:D Bypassing the Windows 2000 Serial Check

First you want to copy your Windows 2000 setup files from your CD to your hard drive. You have to copy at least the I386 directory (I recommend copying all the files, so you can burn a complete CD later). Now go into the I386 directory you just copied onto your hard drive. Find the setupp.ini file. Right click it, select Properties, and remove the Read-only checkmark. Now open the file to edit it.

Your setupp.ini file should read something like this:

[Pid]
ExtraData=6166656C736263737373B2574A0581
Pid=51873XXX

Replace the 3 X's (generally it'll be three zeros) at the end with "270". It should now read something like this:

[Pid]
Pid=51873270

Thatís it! Now you can now install Windows 2000 without a serial number!

#23 Guest_retomic_*

Guest_retomic_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2003 - 01:26 AM

Dude, you're working with the wrong file...

You have to edit the setupp.ini file in the i386 folder. there should be this line in the file:

Pid=518822 335
(it's actually one number the space is for clarity)

replace the 335 with 270 for volume licensing, OEM for OEM, and leave as is for normal retail. You will still have to put in the serial.

this works on a 2k version of windows but not on the XP version.
I also would like to know how to do it on a XP version.

I heard putting a winnt.sif in the i386 folder and rebuning it would work... havend tryed this

Bypassing the Windows 2000 Serial Check

First you want to copy your Windows 2000 setup files from your CD to your hard drive. You have to copy at least the I386 directory (I recommend copying all the files, so you can burn a complete CD later). Now go into the I386 directory you just copied onto your hard drive. Find the setupp.ini file. Right click it, select Properties, and remove the Read-only checkmark. Now open the file to edit it.

Your setupp.ini file should read something like this:

[Pid]
Pid=51873XXX

Replace the 3 X's (generally it'll be three zeros) at the end with "270". It should now read something like this:

[Pid]
Pid=51873270

Thatís it! Now you can now install Windows 2000 without a serial number!

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2003 - 10:37 AM

You have to edit the setupp.ini file in the i386 folder. there should be this line in the file:

Pid=518822 335

replace the 335 with 270 for volume licensing, OEM for OEM, and leave as is for normal retail. You will still have to put in the serial.

Actually it is to change to 000 for volume licensing, and 270 for OEM. Pid only accepts numbers.

#25 Guest_CompStress_*

Guest_CompStress_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2003 - 04:46 PM

Can somebody tell me how to bypass the Windows XP activation thing? I borrowed the cd from a friend of mine who has to activate it, but i need to find a way to bypass it. can somebody help me out? thanks :)

#26 Guest_junior_*

Guest_junior_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:50 AM

Jason,
thanks for the reply, but your winnt.sif is largely the same as mine. I've experimented some more...

If I do not have a winnt.sif I get asked all the usual questions, but not for key. If I have any winnt.sif AT ALL, all questions are automatically answered EXCEPT I get asked for a licence key :( . Any key I include in .sif or add manually is invalid. If I change the OEM options in the .sif I get asked for the CD Key (yellow label) or the Volume Licence Key, but never for the "normal retail" key :angry: .

I thought I had a retail CD, but I might have an OEM version and this may be keyed somehow different. I'm going to compare CDs, or more precesely the I386 directories as this is all I've copied, at work tomorrow :unsure: .

Unless of course you or someone else can inform me otherwise.

Starting to get a bit hacked of at this now. It was so easy with Win2k, almost trivial you might say compared to this. If it is the fact that the OEM version is different I might go and find a short pier and go for a long walk..... :(

Chris

by pass not sure about that try these :

QMDGV-QRC2B-XF6JB-GRGHK-W9DRC

8VCGK-3GQKD-6Q7X4-4V3MM-9RT8P

WG3MB-JGK6Y-CJKV7-24TXW-RDY7Q
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :o

#27 Guest_Guest_Joe_*

Guest_Guest_Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2003 - 03:32 PM

Pid=518822 335

is there a way using this PID file to allow it to do an upgrade via a corp CD but accept an OEM key. I tried to subst the 335 with OEM but it haults the upgrade.

Thx

Joe

#28 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2003 - 06:34 PM

is there a way that i can find out the product cd that i used to this installation of XP.

Its my sisters old computer, the hd needs a complete re format but i have no idea what the cd key. Of course she hasnt a clue where it is so is there a utility that will find out what is being used now?

Its win xp pro.

Thank you for your help.

#29 Guest_cradle of filth_*

Guest_cradle of filth_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2003 - 11:16 PM

how do u change the cd key on the setup cd for windows xp. i know u gotta copy the original setup files to your hard disk. wheres the original cd key located on the cd? i want to change it because i've used up my allowed times to use my key. i want to reburn my cd with a new key can anyone help?

#30 Guest_Jay_*

Guest_Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2003 - 03:42 PM

[Unattended]
    UnattendMode=FullUnattended
    OemSkipEula=Yes
    OemPreinstall=No
    TargetPath=\WINDOWS
    ExtendOemPartition=1
    ConfirmHardware=Yes
    OemFilesPath=..\$OEM$

[UserData]
    ProductID=XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
    FullName="PerUser"
    OrgName="MyOrg"
    ComputerName=*

unattended mode is easy. the two sections of unattended.txt that make it possible are in the quote, that unattended.txt should work without flaw

#31 Guest_kkrazyjay_*

Guest_kkrazyjay_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2003 - 11:43 AM

Say a person has the following:

1.) Complete bootable Corp CD w/ "Black-Balled" key :ph34r:
2.) Complete OEM CD version of Pro (max allowed activations :angry: )

With the above two CD's is it possible to: B)

Transfer certain files from both CD's to make one final CD that will "act" like the corp version on "a" computer, but will also "look" or "act" like an OEM/Retail version to M$$$$ while updating and/or anything else?

This information is only for my entertainment and nothing else Bill. :D

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

#32 Guest_smilies_*

Guest_smilies_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2003 - 10:22 PM

:D
DPCDLL.DL_
EULA.TXT
NT5INF.CA_
OEMBIOS.BI_
OEMBIOS.CA_
OEMBIOS.DA_
OEMBIOS.SI_
PIDGEN.DLL
SETUPP.INI
SETUPREG.HIV
WIN9XUPG\WIN95UPG.INF

The above files are needed to change a Retail, OEM or any other Windows XP CD to a Corporate Version.

Only use easy CD Creator 5 or 6 to make the Image File, from the Retail, OEM or any other Windows XP CD that you want to change to a Corporate Version.

Only use Win ISO to delete the above files from the Retail, OEM or any other Windows XP Image File.

Write down or remember the directories where you are about to delete the above files from the image file.

Delete the above files from the image file.

The above files have to be copied from a Corporate Version of Windows XP Professional Final Release CD.

Insert the above files into the correct directories.

Save the image using Win ISO

Burn the image file using easy CD creator 5 or 6

You will need a Windows XP Professional Corporate CD key thatís compatibale with Service Pack 2 & above.

#33 [email protected]_*

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:43 AM

He guys,

Search xp-antispy.exe on internet, and you will be able to install Windows XP
FULLY !!!!!!!! unattend ;)

Quote of the day: run it during the installation via the cmdlines.txt