ATI powercolor radeon x1550 linux driver
Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:14 PM
And i have looked for a long time and havnt found any drivers for Ubuntu linux
Does anyone know of a driver for it?
Or any other drivers that might not be made for this exact card but still do work?
IF YOUR IN ANY TRADE AND FEEL UNCOMFERTABLE DONT GO AHEAD WITH IT, IF YOU THINK ITS A SCAM, BACK OUT.
ALSO REMEMBER, ALWAYS TAKE PROOF OF EVERY TRADE INCASE YOU DO GET SCAMMED THEN YOU CAN GET THE SCAMMER BANNED.
1)traded my main with nonameatall for low lvled pure-succesful
2)bought a sig of smogmonsta-succesful (cheers dude)
3)trained legends account from 1 def,stre an attack to 10.-succesful
4)bought a pure off zendba for 4mill-unsuccesful (zendba recovered account)
5)got a free sig off Devilman-succesful(great sig)Recommended
6)sold a pbp membership pin to dan daa man for 1m-succesful
7) bought a lvl 56 range pure, 72 range, 55 mage off colleto for whip-succesful
8) bought a brill pure from jacklunn, trusted mills mmed- very sucesful trade- recommended
9)Bought a lvl 81 mage pure 4mill off z skilz z -unsuccesful - Z skillz Z recovered account SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!
10) Bought range/mage hybrid off "fireboy" - Succesful - VOUCHE!
11) Bought muted Rune pure off karansood2, R1ch dude12 Mmed - THE SCUM RECOVERED IT!!!!!!!!!
12) Bought an Sms pin off Marijuanalove i went first - Succesful - VOUCHE
13) Colletto transferred around 35mill plus for me - Succesful
14) Bought an awesome Hybrid pure from colletto - succesful
1)Transfered 464k over accounts for shamrock-succesful
Mming for free at the moment.
I vouche for..
Z skillz Z
The email: Jblee@live.com - Scammer
My Aim is "blooodtech"
My email is "email@example.com"
My msn is "james_pickles@Email Removed.co.uk"
Quit runescape now due to losing around 30-40mill and a minted pure because of ONCE AGAIN scamming Pr*cks - Losers..
- Back to top of the page up there ^
Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:53 PM
You can possibly find other users with the card, and compare xorg.conf outputs to see what helped resolve problems
Ati doesn't have great support for some of their products
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users